Monday, June 28, 2010

Most Wanted Alien

The next expansion for Cosmic Encounter is most likely in the preparation stages, and aliens are being selected for inclusion. Which alien would you most like to see included?

Below is a poll that includes most of the classic Eon aliens (a few notable exceptions, like Insect, which is arguably close enough to Plant that it will probably not be included yet, and Worm, which is a little bit on the lame side). No Mayfair aliens are on this list, but I wouldn't count them out for consideration anyway.








5 comments:

  1. I felt sure that Filth was going to be in the first exp, and I bet a lot of other people were too. The clues were there. So, I'm going out on a limb and saying it will be in the second exp for sure. I'd love to see Skeptic in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised at the votes Filth is getting, but I am pleasantly surprised at the Terrorist votes. I personally have always enjoyed having it in the game, even when someone else is playing it. I kind of like the anxiety it causes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, there's zero chance we'll see Laser, since Magician is clearly its replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see the Filth fan club is up and running.

    ReplyDelete